Saturday, June 2, 2012

10 Ways To INCREASE Your Happiness~Robert Holden

My son made me this picture of my garden, and now I have it hanging in my kitchen. I need to properly frame it with acid-free foam board, but since he has the patience of a gnat like his Mom, we put it in here pronto.
I LOVE my new piece of art in my kitchen, makes me smile.
I used to tell Sarah that "Your future looks so bright you're going to need sunglasses to see it !" Heard that on Joyce Meyers one morning.My son's sun has some great shades on, and a smile.
The little boy here is saying, " C'mon!"

Hope you are all doing well, read the link below, an excellent suggestion list for us all.

Gina

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your son's artwork of your garden. It makes me feel happy.

    Love and hugs to you dear Gina ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon! Pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is one to treasure; the sun wearing shades is fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite a picture Gina. Everything in it is uplifting, from the lovely flowers to the boy saying "C'mon". You were right to hang it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small heartfelt gifts are the best ever! Love it!
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete

I love comments , please leave one if you like. I try to respond to comments,but if I'm running behind, please know that I read each one before they are published. Thanks much, Gina